Having stable, reliable and durable volleyball shoes is a crucial factor for all players to think about . Our selection and reviews of the simplest women’s volleyball shoes in 2020 will assist you to settle on the simplest shoe for you.
Many large companies, like Nike, Adidas, Asics, Mizuno and Under Armour will now stock a good range of shoes that are specifically designed for volleyball. Women’s Volleyball shoes must give your ankles and feet an outsized amount of support thanks to the excessive jumping and direction changes that occur when playing volleyball.
What to seem for during a women’s volleyball shoe
The Nike Hyperspike, Adidas Crazyflight and Mizuno Wave Lightning, to call a couple of are taking the volleyball world by storm. But what’s it that allows you to make your choice when finding your new volleyball shoes? does one need to buy a particular brand best for every position? what’s the foremost popular shoe on the market? How do i select my perfect volleyball shoes? Why buy a women’s volleyball shoe? What are the simplest women’s volleyball shoes?
From reviews to performance, this easy guide can assist you to form the simplest choice when it involves picking your new volleyball shoes:
- Under Armour Highlight Ace 2.0
- Nike Zoom Hyperace 2
- Asics Gel Upcourt 3
- Mizuno Wave Lightning Z3
- Adidas Crazyflight Bounce 3
Best women’s volleyball shoes
1. Under Armour Highlight Ace 2.0
The addition of dynamic internal webbing loops hugs the foot to make sure you’ve got many extra support for lateral and multi-directional movements. The Under Armour Highlight Ace are the sole women’s volleyball shoes to incorporate a 4D foam sock liner which moulds to your feet offering excellent comfort levels.
Good volleyball shoe for opposite hitters
These lightweight and high-top volleyball shoes give your ankle many extra support, ideal for attack approaches and changing direction.
Under Armour Highlight Ace 2.0 features
- Lightweight, fully knit upper provides flexible support & complete comfort
- Mesh details in forefoot for added breathability
- Extended ankle collar is super-stretchy for straightforward on/off with excellent retention for extra support & control
- Webbed, lockdown lacing system for increased stability & a customized fit
- Breathable mesh tongue features woven wordmark tab detail
- Abrasion-resistant, TPU toe cap delivers maximum protection & durability
- Molded sockliner forms to the form of your foot, eliminating slippage & providing ideal underfoot comfort
- Full-length Charged Cushioning® midsole absorbs impact & converts it into responsive comfort
- Full rubber herringbone traction pattern provides maximum floor control & grip
- Comes with additional set of laces
- Colours: White/Metallic Gold, Black, Midnight Navy/White, and Red/White
- Weight: 10.6 ounces
- Material: Textile and artificial with a rubber sole
2. Nike Zoom HyperAce 2
The Nike Zoom HyperAce 2 may be a well renowned and popular choice for women’s volleyball shoes. Their strong rubber outsole is meant to supply maximum levels of traction on hardcourt surfaces. Perfect for the fast paced sport of volleyball.
Good volleyball shoe for setters
Excellent levels of traction, perfect for quick changes in direction and reacting to the pass.
Nike Zoom Hyperace 2 features
- Zoom Air units maintain lightweight cushioning
- Heel cage enhances support and stability
- Foam midsole with Nike Zoom Air cushioning for lightweight responsiveness
- TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) cage on the upper for extra support and excellent durability
- Durable rubber tread delivers excellent traction
- Pull tab on heel for straightforward wear
- Colours: White/University Red, White/Black, Black/White, White/Game Royal and White/Menta-Wolf Grey.
- Material: TPU Cage, Mesh and Rubber Outsole
3. Asics Gel Upcourt 3
The Asics Gel Upcourt 3 are one among the firm favourites within the women’s volleyball shoe world. Their excellent design offers great levels of shock absorption, even after excessive amounts of jumping, this helps to scale back the danger of repetitive injury.
Good volleyball shoe for all rounder players
Excellent for all aspects of the sport , helping to scale back the danger of injury.
Asics Gel Upcourt 3 features
- Multi-court shoe designed for the athlete who leaps, lands, and makes quick lateral movements
- EVA midsole
- Gum rubber outsole for enhanced traction
- Removable sock liner to accommodate a medical orthotic
- Colours: Black/Silver, White/Raspberry/Silver, Pink Glow/Indigo Blue/Aqua Splash
- Material: Synthetic with Mesh Lining
- Weight: 8.0 ounces
4. Mizuno Wave Lightning Z3
For women’s volleyball shoes it can sometimes be hard to seek out a shoe that’s the proper width, but the Mizuno Wave Lightning Z3 ensures that your feet remain snug and secure. The Wave Plate ensures the shoe offers lateral stability, key for quick reactions and changes in direction.
Good volleyball shoe for liberos
Great for top agility and speed movements, ideal for reacting quickly to the ball.
Mizuno Wave Lightning Z3 features
- EVA Midsole
- AIRmesh Upper: Air Mesh Upper for superior feel, breathability, and luxury .
- INTERCOOL: Cool and dry. Offers great breathability. ventilation reduces heat and humidity build-up inside the shoe during performance.
- SR TOUCH: Shock absorbing mid-sole. Advanced cushioning material that’s lighter, absorbs shock, and keeps the transition smooth and fast.
- X10 Outsole: Durable carbon rubber that permits for extended wear.
- POWNCE: Power + Bounce = PoWnCe. Cushioning performance is that the same as ap+, but it’s 10% lighter.
- D-Flex Groove: Diagonal flexible groove. A diagonal groove within the mid foot area allows the player to show at maximum speed and power by
- efficiently transferring natural body movement and shift in direction.
- Anatomical Cup-In-Sole: Cup-in-sole designed anatomically to suit rock bottom of your foot.
- 360° DynaMotionFit: Precisely engineered 360°DynamotionFit upper with Engineered Mesh seamlessly follows every contour of your foot for the last word fit.
- Colours: Grey, Black/Orange, Stars/Stripes, White/Navy, Navy/Red, Black/Fiery Coral, Black/Silver, Black/Royal, Black/Safety Yellow, and
- White/Black, Black/Red
- Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Material: Synthetic Sole with Air Mesh
5. Adidas Crazyflight Bounce 3
Holding the amount one spot, the Adidas Crazyflight. These women’s volleyball shoes are a superb addition to the volleyball world. it’s the well-liked shoe for several of the USA Women’s Volleyball Team too, as their team sponsors Adidas ensure they supply the simplest to their athletes. The lace loopholes help to offer the foot lateral support and therefore the addition of a heel counter ensures your foot is held securely inside the shoe with none discomfort. Good volleyball shoe for all round players
The best women’s volleyball shoes on the market! Offers excellent levels of stability, and grip which is ideal for any player.
Adidas Crazyflight Bounce 3 features
- Regular fit
- Adjustable lacing system
- Mesh upper with lightweight moulded TPU yarns
- Grippy rubber outsole for indoor surfaces; Textile lining
- Colours: Yellow, Core Black/Metallic Silver
- Weight: 8.4 ounces
- Material: Synthetic Show with Mesh Uppers
Best women’s volleyball shoes conclusion
There are many women’s volleyball shoes on the market, hopefully this will assist you to seek out the simplest women’s volleyball shoe for you! Some shoes are more suited to playing styles and positions so it’s important to try to to your research first!
Comparing weight, material and their best qualities alongside the simplest positions for every women’s volleyball shoes should assist you when selecting your new shoe. Women’s volleyball shoe technology is consistently changes with new models making their way onto the market annually.