Talking about design and fashion, Puma is never-ending. Because he always provides a different design from other brand products but still becomes popular among sports lovers.
Maybe if previously Puma shoes were joined by Adidas because the two of them still have a family relationship, but over time, the two of them separated because there were things that were not in line.
From here, Puma started his career and created his own sports shoes that were no less than similar products. Even famous designers also designed puma shoes, namely Yasuhiro from Japan and Alexander Mx Queen. So it’s no wonder that currently, Puma is no longer just a sneaker, but when someone wears Puma shoes, Puma has become a lifestyle. This can be seen from the large variety of products created from Puma.
In this post, we’ll introduce you to the highest 5 Best Puma trainers. All the choices within the list below are the simplest one. We hope that you simply can find it helpful in selecting a subsequent pair of Puma trainers.
1. Puma Hybrid Astro
Thanks to its superior comfort and responsive cushioning, this shoe offers runners an honest treat on the roads. Puma Ignite Ultimate has maximum breathability, traction and moderate support. It’s substantial cushioning is now compensated by some flex grooves to bring it an honest blend of versatility and adaptability.
- The standard and performance of this shoe is worth its price
- Very comfortable
- Substantial flex grooves from forefoot to heel.
- Ultra-breathable mesh, which helps it become a perfect option for humid and warm climates.
- Quite heavy
- This shoe isn’t the simplest choice for you if you’re living in inclement-weather places.
2. Puma Ignite EvoKNIT
The striking design of this model will impress you. it’s well-known with runners for its comfort, cushioning, breathability, and sturdiness. Puma Ignite EvoKNIT comes with EVA midsole foam to supply a well-cushioned ride. The shoe also includes the dual-mesh upper and artificial overlays. Besides, its dual-mesh offers maximum breathability to offer runners a well-ventilated experience when running.
To conclude, with all of the technologies included during this shoe, there’s little question that this shoe is worth your money.
- High-quality construction
- Stylish design and a good range of colour options
- The mesh upper material offers runners’ feet a breathable coverage when running
- Some users mentioned that this shoe was too tight for his or her feet.
3. Puma Hybrid NX
The revolutionary system – Disc Fit – is re-launched during this model. because of this, the shoe is now faster, sleeker and lighter than its original model. Puma Ignite Disc creates a glove-like fit alongside a disc’s simple twist. This shoe also provides a foot-hugging upper made from Ignite foam for a responsive ride. Also, it comes with plenty of comforts and moderate support for your running
- Eye-catching and stylish design
- Versatile and may be used for casual wear
- It’s flexible
- Its breathable mesh guarantees a sweat-free and funky run
- Some runners said that the Disc system in their shoes was broken quickly
4. PUMA Tazon 6 FM
This model may be a typical lightweight road shoe, which is specially designed for the neutral runners. It comes with an innovative technology called MoveCELL. It can follow the foot’s natural movement since it can flex altogether directions. Moreover, it offers agreeable bendability to offer runners a springy ride.
- Stylish design and a good range of colour schemes
- Mesh upper’s material offers maximum breathability
- The presence of expansion pods help it more flexible
- The shoe’s bottom creates some unnecessary noise while running and walking
- The shoe must have half-a-size bigger as compared with the standard shoe’s size to realize an accurate fit
5. Puma Carson 2
This model gained its regeneration from tons of reviewers thanks to its components’ responsiveness and its impressive cushioning. Its mechanisms are comfortable and sturdy. Puma Carson 2 is very recommended for you, especially if you would like a trustworthy running companion.
- The platform’s flexibility allows you to manoeuvre your feet far more naturally
- Suitable for various activities
- Some users are disappointed by the skinny tongue of this shoe